Sunday, November 7, 2010

Long overdue

It is probably very clear to anyone reading this that i am a terrible blogger.

I really do not update this thing very often at all, which i guess not only makes me a terrible blogger, but a terrible author and PR man. Ahhh well.

Anyway, upon insistence from my publishers, I'm going to try to update and post (slightly) more often.


Here is an exercise called a "mini saga."

I think, it needs to have exactly fifty words, a character, and a twist. Or something.


At Thirty, I still live in my parents basement. It’s not that

I’m such a big loser, or can’t afford to move

Out or anything like that. It’s just that this way

I don’t have to sell my place when they die.

Besides, it’s only for a couple of months

1 comment:

  1. A better blogger is one who only posts what's really interesting or meaningful, regardless of intervals in between posts. Kudos!

    ReplyDelete