Monday, November 29, 2010

There is nothing new about hume

Someone in philosophy class decided that there is nothing new about Hume.
Could it be because hume is essentially the foundation of all mainstream western philosophy. If you were born in america, hume should be pretty familiar to you by now.

Why does everyone think Einstein is so smart, anyway?
Everyone knows that E equals MC squared.

Anyway, we had to write a stream of consciousness bable. So, here it is, fresh off the press.

Never apologize run backwards thru the time of the endless falldown the absolute question about uncontroversial explosions. You can't limit the endless buddha nature being rejected by heathens,

you can't get me in or out of the jail, my leaders set precedents

the season is spring, and it's snowing?!

You lost yourself too late, it seems

Murder

Arson

Arse

Arsony.

I think you need to calm down,

Listen,

maybe it's best if you go one way

and i go nowhere.

Fine, I'll go up, you go to hell.

Smoke a blunt.

Break the door down, bass, boom! endless, infinite,

phrasing, reed, pipe, flute, brass, glass

paper

Fall quickly, now, you don't want to get left behind.


Free fall quickly, it's sick how you tricked me,

picked me, kicked me, and threw me a frisbee

disc is turning, catch it with my hands, my fingers are sticky

breathing is wispy, I'm blissed, b,

did'ja miss me? green trees are pretty,

laughing gets giddy, and silly,



For whatever that's worse.


Two minutes left in class, time to shut down.

No comments:

Post a Comment